Saint émilion grand cru
Château La Couspaude was acquired by Jean Prosper Robin on 24th February 1908. This attractive property covering 7 hectares (17 acres) in one single block is situated on the Saint-Emilion limestone plateau.
33 330 SAINT EMILION
+33 (0) 126.96.36.199.76
See the map
SCEA du CHÂTEAU LA COUSPAUDE
In this year’s edition, the Féret published a special feature on Château La Couspaude with an engraving of the château on a complete half-page. It judged that the château “produces one of the best wines in the Saint-Emilion area.” This prestigious growth has thus enjoyed established renown going back many years.
The estate was acquired by Jean Prosper Robin.
The eldest of the three brothers, André, inherited La Couspaude.
Edith, the second of André’s daughters, in her turn, inherited La Couspaude and married Etienne Aubert.
The three sons of Edith and Etienne Aubert (Alain, Daniel and Jean Claude) took over the running of La Couspaude.
75% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Franc and 5% Cabernet Sauvignon
Limestone plateau, clay-limestone subsoil.
7.01 hectares (17.31 acres)