Clos Saint-Martin
 

Clos Saint-Martin is the smallest Grand Cru Classé in Saint-Emilion (1.3 hectares/3.3 acres). It is surrounded by 4 premiers grands crus classés. Until the last century, Clos Saint-Martin was the presbytery of the former parish of Saint-Martin, and the church is located just beside it. It has belonged to the Reiffers family since 1850.

  History  
The vineyard  
The vinification  
Contacts  
     

L’abus d’alcool est dangereux pour la santé, à consommer avec modération