Clos des Jacobins
 

Clos des Jacobins has been in existence since the 17th century and has always been one of the stars of Saint-Emilion thanks to its soil and situation (facing southwest). During the 20th century, Clos des Jacobins belonged to the Cordier Family. During this period, the wine was awarded significant distinctions
(100 points by Wine Spectator in 1947) and is served in the most select places all over the world.
Since 2004, Clos des Jacobin has belonged to Bernard and Thibaut Decoster. With the assistance of Hubert de Boüard they entirely renovated the vineyard and the cellars in order to confirm the status of the wine. This has led to Clos des Jacobins winning the Saint-Emilion Grand Cru Classés Cup in Hong-Kong in 2006 after having already been a finalist or semi-finalist on several occasions.

  History  
The vineyard  
The vinification  
Contacts  
     

L’abus d’alcool est dangereux pour la santé, à consommer avec modération