Open every day from Easter to mid November, and all working days during the winter.
Individual visits or groups. Historical introduction of the property, visit of monoliths cellars, of the winery and wine tasting.
The cellars used to be quarries, where Mr Faniest’s grandfather worked hard around 1850, giving the property its particular charm that contributes to its originality.
At the end of the tunnels stands a pyramid above a light shaft (by which the stone was extracted) and a tasting room.
Carefully displayed light games embellish this extraordinary site.
Several vintages matured in new oak barrels and in bottles placed in the monolith cellars.
Epicurean day or Saint-Emilion day option tours are also available at the Château.
For more information, visit www.oenotourisme-saintemilion.com