Château Laroque
 

The history of Château Laroque goes back to the times of the Anglo-Norman invasions.
The only trace of these feudal times is a sturdy 12th century tower which was kept when the chateau was rebuilt in the 17th century.
Its purchase by the Beaumartin family in 1935 marked the start of an ambitious undertaking. In 1962, 40 hectares (98 acres) of vines were replanted. In 1982 Bruno Sainson became the general manager and with his team set out in pursuit of excellence. The vineyard grew to 61 hectares (150 acres). Xavier Beaumartin took over running the estate in 2004, a true sign of the family’s attachment and of their investment in Château Laroque which has helped it to regain its former splendour.

  History  
The vineyard  
The vinification  
Contacts  
     

L’abus d’alcool est dangereux pour la santé, à consommer avec modération